Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Drag Racing Verdicts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Drag Racing Verdicts

    Both men were found guilty of vehicular homicide and reckless homicide.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drag Racing Verdicts

    I went to school with the Beard Girl's sister that was envolved...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drag Racing Verdicts

    Both were cleared of 2nd degree murder, weren't they? I saw the story on Newscenter 5 where they were showing the dash-cam of the officer who was assisting at the scene, pulling the other girl out of the car. He testified that when he went to grab her arm, she was burnt so badly that her skin came off in his hand.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drag Racing Verdicts

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Both were cleared of 2nd degree murder, weren't they? I saw the story on Newscenter 5 where they were showing the dash-cam of the officer who was assisting at the scene, pulling the other girl out of the car. He testified that when he went to grab her arm, she was burnt so badly that her skin came off in his hand. </div></div>

    How can you live with yourself knowing you did that to another person? Can somebody please explain how a 38-YEAR-OLD MAN (and I use that last term loosely) could behave with such reckless stupidity? If he was involved and then tried to cop out with the "Oh, I wasn't racing. I was just driving 110+ to get help" (you know, side by side with the kid in the other amped-up car going in the same direction), then he's got a lot of problems.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Drag Racing Verdicts

    The whole incident just makes me sick. I can't believe someone in their right mind would find any logic in drag racing down Roan Street? To think two innocent victims suffered (and died in one case) because two testosterone-fueled morons wanted to prove whose ride was the fastest? I guess these overgrown boys will have plenty of time to think about their mistakes... Grow up for God's sake, and God rest the soul of that poor girl who died. May her parents find closure through justice.
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •